The personal data provided by the interested party is correct and accurate, and the interested party must provide notification of any change or modification to the said data.
You can exercise the following rights at all times, in accordance with that stipulated in the GDPR:
– The right to request the access to your personal data and all information related to the data processed
– The right to request the rectification of your personal data
– The right to request the withdrawal of your personal data
– The right to request the restrictions to the processing of your data
– The right to oppose the processing of your personal data
– The right to transfer your personal data
– The right to withdraw consent, at all times, without any effect on the legality of data processing based on the consent prior to its removal
With regard to any of the circumstances mentioned above, Musealia will access the data at the owner’s request, and will only conserve data for the sole purpose of formulating, exercising or defending complaints, or, if applicable, for imperative legal reasons.
If you wish to exercise your rights or require information to process the corresponding procedure, please submit a written request, either to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, for the attention of the Data Protection Officer and enclosing a copy of a valid form of ID, to:
Musealia Entertainment, SL
Delegada de Protección de Datos
Paseo de los Fueros 1, 1ºH
20.005 San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa)
To exercise your rights, please attach a copy of your ID document.
Additionally, any claims must be made to the Spanish Data Protection Agency via their electronic office: www.agpd.es